Combine Files of Different Formats into Single Output Document
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.1.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Words includes new remarkable feature of files concatenation. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
- Add Support for files concatenation. Multiple files in different formats can now be combined into single output document.
- Fixed known issue with installation on x64 servers.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.