Djembe is a small Java tool that helps in keeping the structures of several databases for development, testing, integration and production synchronized.
- Offline processing allows to compare databases which are not available at the same time.
- Database independent due to the usage of JDBC drivers.
- Results exportable to Excel.
- Structures are saved as XML, thus allowing any further processing easily.
- Usable via command line or with its own GUI.
The standard package is free of charge. Feature requests are welcome.
Read more and download at: voodoosoft