With today’s DevOps and “Continuous Everything” initiatives, teams need the ability to assess the risks associated with a release candidate — instantly and continuously. Maybe that's why 2015 seemed to be all about Continuous Testing, from conferences, to analyst research, to the blogosphere.
Here's a look at what Continuous Testing articles from the Parasoft Resource Center piqued the most interest in 2015:
- Continuous Testing Book: Learn how Continuous Testing provides a real-time, objective assessment of the business risks associated with an application under development.
- Forrester Research Report on Functional Test Automation: Get Forrester's recommendations on what's needed to support continuous quality and faster development—especially for those on an Agile and DevOps journey.
- Gartner Research: DevOps Requires Continuous Testing: New Gartner research on DevOps and “Continuous Quality” provides Agile teams and software development leaders recommendations for achieving the optimal balance between speed and quality in this era of “Continuous Everything.”
- The Relationship Between Risk and Continuous Testing: Learn about the relationship between business risks and Continuous Testing, misconceptions about Continuous Testing, and how it helps both business and technical managers to make better trade-off decisions between release scope, time, and quality.
- Evolving from Automated to Continuous Testing for DevOps [Infographic]: Learn how adopting a bona-fide Continuous Testing process (NOT just automated tests running regularly) helps promote the core pillars of DevOps: Culture, Automation, Lean, Metrics, Sharing.
- Continuous Testing, Service Virtualization & Beer Tasting: In this "DevHops" podcast, guests from Parasoft and Skytap explore continuous testing, service virtualization, and how SDLC acceleration is impacting quality—all while sipping and reviewing beers of their choice.
- Continuous Testing at the Speed of DevOps: Explore the new role of testing necessitated by the evolution of the SDLC, including what the shift from automated to continuous testing actually means and why it’s critical for DevOps.
- Continuous Testing and Service Virtualization at StarWest: Since Continuous Testing and Service Virtualization were the talk of the show at StarWest 2015, we rounded up a set of resources that give you a taste of the show's hottest Continuous Testing and Service Virtualization discussions.
- Top 6 Continuous Testing Questions at Gartner AADI: Get a summary of the top 6 Continuous Testing and Service Virtualization questions that industry leaders are asking Parasoft at Gartner AADI this fall.
- DevOps, Continuous Testing, and Service Virtualization: Why organizations embracing DevOps and Continuous Delivery can't afford to move forward without Continuous Testing as well as Service Virtualization, which makes Continuous Testing possible.