Convert .NET, Your C#<>VB Converter, LINQ/RegEx Expression Tester, Encrypt/Decrypt, Base64 Encoder and More
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Visual Studio Gallery - Convert .NET (Based on .NET 4.5)
Convert .NET is an integrated, powerful, multi-purpose conversion and developer tool. Features: C# to VB and vice-versa, LINQ tester, Encryption/Decryption, Regular Expression tester, Base64 Encoding/Decoding and Full-text translation.
Convert .NET is an integrated, powerful, multi-purpose conversion and developer tool (7-in-1). (Based on .NET 4.5)
- C# to VB.NET and VB.NET to C#
- Supports code snippet/files(*.cs/*.vb)/project files(*.csproj/*.vbproj/*.prjx)
- Support for Visual Studio IDE
Supported File Formats: *.cs/*.vb
The easiest way to use the tool is to add it as an External Tool to Visual Studio IDE.
Then when you select the supported file formats in the Project Explorer
- LINQ Tester (Language-Integrated Query)
- Just one click without selecting C# Statements or Expression
- Displaying the results of multiple statements and Expression
- Regular Expression Tester
- XML and JSON Browser
- Supports AES/Rijndael/DES/TripleDES/SHA1/SHA256/SHA384/SHA512
- Base64 Encoding/Decoding
- Google+Bing+Excite+Yandex 4-in-1 translator
All-In-One, Multlanguage, Simple and Standalone (no installation).
Alternate Title: Your VS Leatherman Extension... I mean, that's a boat load of features and functions for the price (oh, the price? Free! :)
Published at DZone with permission of Greg Duncan, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
What Is TTS and How Is It Implemented in Apps?
[DZone Survey] Share Your Expertise for Our Database Research, 2023 Edition
A Data-Driven Approach to Application Modernization
Auto-Scaling Kinesis Data Streams Applications on Kubernetes