Convert PDF Files to Word Doc, XSL-FO & PCL to PDF Conversion Using Java
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the release of Aspose.Pdf for Java 4.5.0 which provides some great and exciting new features. Some of these features are: converting PDF files to DOC format, converting PCL files to PDF format, converting XSL-FO to PDF format, finding and replacing text by its location and using Japanese text inside PDF documents. The new release is a better and more stable version compared to its predecessors. We have also fixed many issues reported in earlier versions including PDF to JPEG conversion, PDF to PDF/A_1b conversion, PDF to HTML conversion, HTML to PDF conversion, PDF to TIFF conversion, bookmark manipulation, working with hyperlinks and placing tables inside PDF document.
The following classes have been moved from the package com.aspose.pdf to com.aspose.pdf.devices
Some important new and improved features included in this release are given below
- Convert PDF to MS Word Doc formats
- Support Japanese fonts with TextProperties
- Implement PCL to PDF text representation
- Introduce overload for TextFragmentAbsorber(..) which can accept TextEditOptions as argument
- Find text by text location
- Xsl-Fo to PDF conversion
- After string replacement, page looses right alignment is now fixed
- While converting PDF to Tiff blank pages generation are fixed
- PDF to JPEG - Assign default font for rendering
- Text extracted from PDF files: issues are now fixed
- PDF to TIFF - last page is blank which does not appear in TIFF is now fixed
- Bookmarks feature is now working properly
- PDF to PDFA_1b conversion issue is resolved
- Enhanced HTML to PDF
- setIsVerticalBroken() method is fixed and now working
- Unnecessary rectangle border around hyperlink is now fixed
- Tables are getting overlapped on header is now fixed
- XPS to PDF: Text moves off the PDF page is now fixed
- PDF to HTML conversion is enhanced
- Aspsoe.Pdf for Java conflict with Log4J and Junit is resolved
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.