Convert PowerPoint to PDF and Print PPTX & PPT using Aspose.Slides
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
The new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET4.1.1 includes new remarkable feature of PPT/PPTX printing. Other important features include proper rendering to PDF, provision of setting and accessing user defined names for slides, shapes and group shapes. Enhancements for accessing OLE Objects using alternative text, Some new classes and functions for rendering of PPTX presentations to image, exporting PPT to XPS format, multi-page tiff images, optimized export to PDF, access to animations for PPTX and much more. Many of the bugs related to PPT/PPTX rendering to PDF are also addressed.
Some very important improvements in this version are given below
- Accessing Group shape names
- Revision no property of a presentation
- Provision of DocumentProperties.Template property
- Print functionality for presentations
- Export PPT to HTTP Response Object
- ShapEx.Name property similar to Shape.Name
- SlideEx.Name property similar to Slide.Name
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Quick migration to the latest Aspose.Slides for .NET with new tables engine:
- How to: Extract entire text from a Presentation:
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET:
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET:
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET :
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.