Convert SWF to GIF, MP3 to SWF & TTF to SWF Using Aspose.Flash
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What’s new in this release?
Aspose.Flash for .NET 2.6.0 has been released. This new release of Aspose.Flash includes new remarkable feature of converting Flash movie to animated GIF. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
- Support is provided for exporting movies to animated GIF
- Support is provided for audio file to SWF conversion
- Support is provided for conversion of the TTF fonts to SWF fonts
- Add support for Sound extraction features.
Apart from all these remarkable features, SVG to SWF conversion issue is also fixed in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Flash for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Flash for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Flash for .NET
Aspose.Flash is a non-graphical .NET Flash management component allowing developers to dynamically generate and edit Flash® content directly from .NET applications. It provides support for Flash v8, Flash v9, Flash Lite and ActionScript allowing you to create, parse and modify flash files. Using Aspose.Flash, you can create banners with animation, menus or whole site, GIS maps or simple games. Also insert images, shapes, simple morphing, gradients, audio and video streams to your flash files.More about Aspose.Flash for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Feature Overview of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Demos of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Online documentation of Aspose.Flash for .NET.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Flash for .NET Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Flash for .NET blog.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.