Convert XLS to PDF and XML to PDF using Aspose.Pdf
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.6.0 has been released. This release includes some new remarkable and improved features like Excel Worksheets conversion to PDF, XML to PDF conversion and attachments of large image files to the PDF document. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Some new methods in XMLDocument class are added
- Image resources from URL can be added
- Performance of this release is 4x-6x times better than previous version 2.5.0, while images are placed inside PDF sections or embedded as attachments.
- When using JDK 5 and JDK 6, the new version finds the system fonts folder automatically and there is no need to specify it manually as required with JDK 4.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java:
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java:
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog:
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose – Your File Format Experts
Fax: 866.810. 9465l
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.