What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 7.4.2 has been released. This hotfix is a maintenance release that contains fixes regarding issues reported in earlier versions. In this release, we have provided support to get locale based Date format for built-in Numbers. Now Macros/VBA codes are copied in the XSLM file when you use Workbook.copy() method. We have also improved HTML rendering module in this release. In this release, several important issues have been addressed. For example, issues around rendering Excel files and rendering image files have been resolved. Issues pertaining to the formula calculation engine have also been fixed. This release includes plenty of improved features and bug fixes as listed below
- Export HTML files to user specified streams
- Get locale-based Date format for MS Excel’s built-in number formats
- Copy Macros when copying workbooks
- Interesting image filenames in the generated HTM
- Image height stretching is now resolved when adding to Excel’s sheet
- Formula was calculated incorrectly is now fixed
- Textbox characters are now working correctly
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog