Couchbase Plugin for Elasticsearch - Now in Beta
Curator's Note: The content of this article was originally authored by Marty over at the Couchbase blog.
When we released the developer preview of our Couchbase plugin for Elasticsearch back in September we received a lot of great feedback from the community. Since then we've been working to improve the plugin and put it through a more formal testing process. Today we're releasing an updated version of the plugin as a beta.
Some of the key changes are:
- Now compatible with version 0.20.2 of Elasticsearch
- Now supports document expiration using Elasticsearch TTL
- Now supports XDCR conflict resolution to reduce bandwidth usage in some cases
- Fixed Couchbase index template to allow searching on the document metadata
- Fixed data corruption under high load (CBES-11)
- Fixed recognition of non-JSON documents (CBES-11)
- Improved log information when indexing stub documents
If you're interested in full-text search of your Couchbase documents, now is the time to give it a try and get your feedback in before the GA release. You can comment on this blog or reach us on the Couchbase Server mailing list.
Download the plugin here.
Step-by-step instructions to get started are available in the original blog post.