Couchbase Weekly: Relational Data as NoSQL Docs and Docker Daemon Labels
Learn the latest happenings within and around the Couchbase community!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
- July 19: Chicago Java User Group — Full-stack NoSQL Document Database.
- July 21: Couchbase Silicon Valley July Meetup — Simplify Your Life with Couchbase Mobile .
- July 21-22: I Code Java Conference Johannesburg.
- DZone: Monitoring Docker Containers: docker stats, cAdvisor, Universal Control Plane.
- insideBIGDATA: “Above the Trend Line” — Your Industry Rumor Central for 7/18/2016.
- Model Your Relational Database Data as NoSQL Document Data — Nic Raboy.
- Get to know our Couchbase Community - Meet Dave Starling — Laura Czajkowski.
- Summer Project 2016: Meet the Suitcase Cluster — Matthew Groves.
- Using Full Text Search (FTS) in Couchbase with the Node.js SDK — Nic Raboy.
- Couchbase 4.5 Resources — Laura Czajkowski.
- Deferring Index Creation — Kirk Kirkconnell .
- Labels and Constraints with Docker Daemon and Service — Arun Gupta .
- N1QL Scan Consistency including new AtPlus (Video) — Matthew Groves .
Published at DZone with permission of Laura Czajkowski, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.