The Hadoop Summit in San Jose has produced so much awesome content. I had one more presentation and FIVE amazing crash courses to recommend to you.
Crash Course Sessions
- Apache Spark Crash Course
- IoT Crash Course with HDF and HDP with HBase, Kafka, Storm, NiFi.
- Apache NiFi Crash Course by Hortonworks (Slides).
- DataScience Crash Course (Spark,NiFi, Pig, Hive, Sqoop, R, Python, Zeppelin) by Hortonworks (Slides) (Slides).
- Apache Hadoop Crash Course by Hortonworks (Slides).
Multinode Hadoop Cluster Setup with Ambari and Part 2.
And my favorite slides from the recent HBaseCon 2016.
- The Current State of HBase.
- Solving Multi-tenancy and G1GC in Apache HBase.
- Apache HBase At Yahoo Scale.
- Intel: Breaking the Sound Barrier with Persistent Memory (BucketCache).
- Reading and Writing Data to Hive With Apache NiFi.
- Using ExtractMediaMetaData Apache NiFi Processor for Media and MetaData Storage to HDFS.
- A Simple IoT flow using Apache NiFi and Mosquitto (MQTT).
This has been a pretty awesome week for Big Data all around.