Download the Essential Cloud Buyer’s Guide to learn important factors to consider before selecting a provider as well as buying criteria to help you make the best decision for your infrastructure needs, brought to you in partnership with Internap.
I've been working on an
application(WSO2 Cluster Wizard) which creates a Worker-Manager
Separated cluster for a given WSO2 Product. The objective of this
application is to reduce the time spent on creating clusters in
developers/testing local machines. Though puppet scripts can automate
the process AFAIK, no one uses puppets to create clusters in their local
This is a simple GUI application which is very easy to use. Here is a screen shot of the UI.
- Creates Worker-Manager separated cluster (WKA based)
- Choice of enabling registry mounting
- Works on almost every WSO2 product
- Works on both Windows and Linux environments
How to use
Run the application using java -jar ClusterWizard.jar
- Select the zip file of product you want to cluster
- Select the destination folder
- Fill out the Manager and Worker settings
- If registry mounting enabled fill out the mysql connection details
- Hit execute button.
Hope this will be useful, and highly appreciate your feedback. :)
In the next version I'll be hoping to add the WSO2ELB configuration support also.
The Cloud Zone is brought to you in partnership with Internap. Read Bare-Metal Cloud 101 to learn about bare-metal cloud and how it has emerged as a way to complement virtualized services.