I've been working on an application(WSO2 Cluster Wizard) which creates a Worker-Manager Separated cluster for a given WSO2 Product. The objective of this application is to reduce the time spent on creating clusters in developers/testing local machines. Though puppet scripts can automate the process AFAIK, no one uses puppets to create clusters in their local setups'.
- Creates Worker-Manager separated cluster (WKA based)
- Choice of enabling registry mounting
- Works on almost every WSO2 product
- Works on both Windows and Linux environments
- Select the zip file of product you want to cluster
- Select the destination folder
- Fill out the Manager and Worker settings
- If registry mounting enabled fill out the mysql connection details
- Hit execute button.