Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Learn how to build modern digital experience apps with Crafter CMS. Download this eBook now. Brought to you in partnership with Crafter Software.
- "Transition" refers to a change of the state of an object.
- In CSS3 we can show the transition of an object using a transition property. Variations of this property for different browsers are: transition,-moz-transition, -moz-transform ,-webkit-transition, -webkit-transform,-o-transition.
- The other transition properties have duration, property, delay and timing functions to control the CSS3 transition.
Testing CSS3 Transition:-
- The HTML CSS3 transition code css3Demo.html ,
<title>CSS3 Transition Demo</title>
border:4px solid red;
transition:border 2s, border-radius 2s, color 2s;
-moz-transition:border 2s, border-radius 2s;
-webkit-transition:border 2s, border-radius 2s;
-o-transition:border 2s, border-radius 2s;
border:4px solid yellow;
- It displays the square on "LOAD" of HTML page,
- On "HOVER" of that div element the transition occurs and becomes round with change in border radius,color and border style. The result will look like:
Crafter is a modern CMS platform for building modern websites and content-rich digital experiences. Download this eBook now. Brought to you in partnership with Crafter Software.
Published at DZone with permission
Sandeep Patel, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.