Cube'n (Task integration for NetBeans IDE) With Trac Repository Connector
Cube'n (Task integration for NetBeans IDE) release 126.96.36.199.
The Cube'n team is happy to announce the 188.8.131.52 release of Task integration for NetBeans (Cube'n). This release is primarily focused on Trac Repository Connector,Usability (D'n'D), bug fixes, improving stability and performance.
Download at http://cubeon.googlecode.com/files/cubeon-184.108.40.206.zip
- Trac Repository Connector
- Supports to connect Trac 0.11 repository.
- Create/Modify Task offline/online and merge task with remote repository.
- Rich Task Editor with attributes editing, workflow actions and comments.
- Trac Repository Query Support.
- Customized Trac Repositories including custom workflows.
- Tracking of Locally Modified tasks and revert modifications.
- Drag n Drop Task Management.
- Task explorer task management
- Query result view to task explorer
- Installation prerequisites
- You will need a special version of the Trac-XMLRPC Plugin.
- The original available plugin has some problems with Trac 0.11 and the custom workflow.
- These are fixed and the version of the XMLRPC is incremented to 1.5.
- You can get this enhanced version via
- Add the PythonEgg? to the plugin directory of your Trac repository
- Further details can be found on the original distribution site
Cube'n got 4 new project commiters.
- Working on Trac Connector remote-api (patched XMLRPCPlugin).