Day Camp 4 Developers #3 - Theme: "Project Management"
The Cloud Zone is brought to you in partnership with Mendix. Better understand the aPaaS landscape and how the right platform can accelerate your software delivery cadence and capacity with the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Application Platform as a Service.
We’ve added a speaker this time around for a total of six and did away with the lunch break. We discovered that since we were a virtual conference , our lunch break fell at odd times if you weren’t actually in Central Time Zone – and a lot of participants weren’t. So we filled that with an additional talk.
When: October 1st, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM CT
Here’s the speaker lineup for Day Camp 4 Developers #3: Project Management.
- Brian Prince: Hands on Agile Practices
- Thursday Brahm: How Freelancers Can Use Project Management to Make Clients Happier than They’ve Ever Been Before
- Rob Allen: Getting a website out of the door
- Keith Casey: Project Management is more than Todo Lists
- Elizabeth Naramore: Dealing with Difficult People
- Paul M. Jones: Estimating and Expectations
We are excited about this day-long event and how you will be too. Join us, get your tickets today!
Until next time.
I <3 |<