Defne, Service Oriented Web Application Framework 1.0.1
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
What is Defne?
Defne is a service oriented web application framework. The main motivation behind Defne is ease of use. Defne allows developers to concentrate on their business logic while it provides all other application requirements such as transaction and security. With Defne, you are able to implement powerful enterprise web application's business services easily.
- Bug fix
- Defne AJAX client support using JSON
- Defne Servlet suLogging supportpport
- Defne Java Client support
- Support for annotations (transaction, jpa, security etc.)
- Logging support
- Comment on source code
- POJO based service invocation
- More sample applications
If you have specific requests that you would like to see in next release, ping us on forms!
- Develop plugins for Eclipse and NetBeans
- Autmatically generate Service implementation from service interface
- Autmatically generate Web Services interfaces from Service interface
- JMS messaging support
Defne Project : http://code.google.com/p/defne/
Defne Getting Started : http://code.google.com/p/defne/wiki/GettingStartedWithDefneAndOpenWebBeans
Defne Discussion Form : http://groups.google.com/group/defnedev
Defne Source Code : http://defne.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.