In this article, we will learn how to publish or Deploy ASP.Net MVC application to Windows Azure. In previous ASP.NET MVC tutorials of this series, we saw,
- Creating First Application In ASP.NET MVC.
- Pass Parameter Or Query String In Action Method In ASP.NET MVC.
- Passing Data from Controller To View In ASP.NET MVC.
- Strongly Typed View Vs Dynamically Typed View In ASP.NET MVC.
- Working With Built-In HTML Helper Classes In ASP.NET MVC.
- Inline and Custom HTML Helpers In ASP.NET MVC.
- CRUD Operation In ASP.NET MVC Using AJAX And Bootstrap.
- HandleError Action Filter In ASP.NET MVC.
Create an ASP.Net MVC Web Application.
I have created a Simple application in ASP.Net MVC, which is used for deployment purposes in this example.
Now go to Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com) and log in with your credential.
Click on New on Azure Dashboard. Go to Web + Mobile in the marketplace section, then click on Web App.