Deploy ASP.NET MVC Application to Microsoft Azure
We walk through how to deploy ASP.NET MVC applications to Microsoft's Azure cloud. Check it out!
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In this article, we will learn how to publish or Deploy ASP.Net MVC application to Windows Azure. In previous ASP.NET MVC tutorials of this series, we saw,
- Creating First Application In ASP.NET MVC.
- Pass Parameter Or Query String In Action Method In ASP.NET MVC.
- Passing Data from Controller To View In ASP.NET MVC.
- Strongly Typed View Vs Dynamically Typed View In ASP.NET MVC.
- Working With Built-In HTML Helper Classes In ASP.NET MVC.
- Inline and Custom HTML Helpers In ASP.NET MVC.
- CRUD Operation In ASP.NET MVC Using AJAX And Bootstrap.
- HandleError Action Filter In ASP.NET MVC.
Create an ASP.Net MVC Web Application.
I have created a Simple application in ASP.Net MVC, which is used for deployment purposes in this example.
Now go to Azure portal (https://portal.azure.com) and log in with your credential.
Click on New on Azure Dashboard. Go to Web + Mobile in the marketplace section, then click on Web App.
Published at DZone with permission of Anoop Kumar Sharma, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.