Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Insight into the right steps to take for migrating workloads to public cloud and successfully reducing cost as a result. Read the Guide.
On Nov. 10, together with Packet, we hosted an introduction demo to show you an end-to-end solution to host your Node application on bare metal cloud. This is the summary and the link to the demo.
- Introduction to Packet and Cloud 66.
- Overview of Cloud 66 for Node and the support frameworks like Express, Socket.IO, and Meteor, to name a few.
- Packet upcoming data centers announcement;
- Live Demo:
- Showcase how to get started with Cloud 66 and Packet.
- Step-by-step how to deploy Node app with Cloud 66 on Packet.
- A short introduction to some useful Cloud 66 for Node features (Let's Encrypt, SSL certificate, ElasticSearch, Load balancer, Databases, Backups and Replications, Network, ActiveProtect, Powerfull Scaling, LiveLogs, easy to use cx command line and more).
TrueSight Cloud Cost Control provides visibility and control over multi-cloud costs including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and others.
Published at DZone with permission
, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.