Develop Your Global eCommerce Website Using Magento
Magento offers great flexibility to their stores and attractive features, designs and these are the most important to attract more customers to stores.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Magento is a leading eCommerce Development Platform. We believe that the most potent, influential, and obligatory eCommerce development platform around the globe is Magento. Many businesses or online stores are achieving their goals and are expanding by using Magento.
Since Magento was launched in 2008 it has reached the next level of high value in the market. They provide extreme flexibility to their stores with attractive features and designs; these are the most important factors to attract more customers to the stores.
Because of its open-source nature, availability, attractive design, and quality features to support stores (both small and big), Magento made it easily adaptable for customers in comparison to the other eCommerce development platforms that were already available in the market.
Magento is about to reach a total net worth of around 2.3 billion dollars, which was around 180 million dollars at the initial stage of the platform at around 2008 when it was acquired by eBay. And now Adobe manages Magento.
At the time when Magento launched, the eCommerce industry lacked the variety of platforms to independently support stores and merchants wanting to handle products and make them viewable to customers at a global reach. Magento came as the solution to this problem.
Why Magento Is Gaining More Popularity in the eCommerce Industry
You need to fulfill your business needs if you are looking for any eCommerce business or any industry. You can easily achieve this by using Magento.
With the help of Magento Development, you can increase your revenue by using some of the best options it has to offer like responsive designs, a user-friendly store, and consistent branding. If you need you can also get a custom module by using Magento.
Magento is gaining more popularity because of some of the important points which I have mentioned below:
- Open source technology
- Custom development support
- Seamless third-party integration
- SEO capabilities
- Customizable theme and templates
- Progressive web apps (PWA)
- Wide range of plugins
- Customizable security features
- Advanced targeting and promotion
- Limitless customization
- Quality content and quality images
- Responsive micro-interaction
- Easily achievable re-platforming
Magento is easy to install and in light of making online transactions possible, you can use any of the 50 payment methods provided by Magento. Along with this they also provide more than 50 shipping methods which you can use according to your needs.
Magento regularly upgrades according to new technologies or upcoming trends in the market.
New Trends in Magento
- Utilization of AI for product recommendations to the customers to make their online shopping easier
- Augmented reality for product visualization gives customers more satisfaction about the product they are about to order
- Implementation of chatbots as personal assistants to the merchants and the customer
- Voice-based search options
- Adaptation of blockchain for accepting payments in cryptocurrency
- Addition of drone delivery for seamless shipping of the order to the customer
- Marketing automation to generate more leads and convert them into long-lasting customers for stores
Magento provides the best services to develop a website or platform to support all the needs of a business.
Magento is consistently developing and updating its standards to render a seamless user experience. In order to achieve this, they use the latest technology and trends in the market. The agile nature of Magento along with its capability to produce efficient trends also helps in boosting any business.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.