Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Best practices for getting to continuous deployment faster and with dramatic results in reduced outage minutes, development costs, and QA testing cycles. Brought to you by Rainforest QA.
- DevOps: Design to Implementation in Big Enterprise
- We Can’t Hug Out Way to Success: The Need for a DevOps Definition of People, Process, and Tools
- Talking ITIL for Agile Folks (Learning Standard Change)
- The Good, the Bad & the Embarrassing: How Ops Review Drove Objective Thinking
- Programming for Scale
- Building a jig: A pattern for continuous delivery
- Why Devs needs Ops: Or MP’s, Crowds and failure
devopsdays goteborg 2011 - ignite talks from devopsdays on Vimeo.
Discover how to optimize your DevOps workflows with our on-demand QA solution, brought to you in partnership with Rainforest QA.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.