- Apple TV was announced as the required “gateway device” in Apple’s official documentation of the HomeKit.
- Magic Leap is launching a development platform for its augmented reality devices, which will work with the Unreal and Unity engines.
- AMD’s sixth generation APU, called “Carizzo,” packs 15 watt TDP in its premium notebook size.
- Apparently, SourceForge hijacks accounts if they’ve been inactive for a while and adds “bundle-ware installers” to their software packages -- including high-profile companies.
- Get a preview of Windows 10 with ZDNet’s FAQ.
- Looking to make $2 million? DARPA is hosting a hacking challenge with a twist. Instead of just asking you to break into their systems, they want you to design a program that debugs on its own. Fancy.
- Ever scrolled through your app and wished you could buy what you just saw? Maybe not, but Instagram and Pinterest are doing it anyway.
- You can catch the keynote of Apple’s WWDC live here on June 8.
What happens when you pour molten aluminum into a lava lamp?