Diagramming Library yFiles WPF 2.1
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
yWorks, a leading provider of diagramming components for Java, Adobe Flex and .NET applications, has released yFiles WPF version 2.1, the new major release of its outstanding WPF class library for analysis, automatic layout, and visualization of diagrams, networks, and graphs.
Major new features:
- New support for creating and working with orthogonal edge paths.
- Interactive snapping of graph elements to guide lines and other elements during editing.
- Built-in support for dragging nodes from other controls to the GraphControl.
- New support for convenient creation of ContentControl-based style implementations for the visualization of graph elements.
- Enhanced support for automatic layout of swimlane diagrams.
yFiles WPF is an extensive .NET class library for applications that are based on the Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). yFiles WPF provides high-class UI controls for viewing and editing diagrams. These controls allow you to automatically arrange complex graphs, diagrams, and networks by the click of a button.
yWorks specializes in the development of professional software solutions that enable the clear visualization of diagrams and networks. yWorks has brought together efficient data structures, complex algorithms, and advanced techniques that provide excellent user interaction. Our yFiles product family offers high-quality diagramming for Java and .NET applications as well as for browser applications based on Adobe Flex, Microsoft Silverlight, or AJAX technology.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.