The Digital Workplace Trends 2014 survey is now open!
- A free copy of the “Digital Workplace Trends 2014″ report on 31 January 2014. (This report is commercialized at US$ 530 for non participants.)
- A customized Digital Workplace Scorecard. The scorecard is calculated based on responses to a selection of questions in the survey. It gives a sense of where the organization is at compared to other similar organizations. (Available in the first part of February.)
- What makes up the digital workplace
- Impact on the physical workplace
- Social collaboration
- Enterprise social networking
- Video and e-learning
- Information discovery
- Business impact of the digital workplace on the organization
- Leadership involvement
- Strategy, governance and decision-making
- Change and challenges
- Preparation for the future workplace
Vendors, agencies and consultants can also be involved and get a free copy of the final report by bringing their clients to the survey.