- Digital Signature Verification—The latest version of Docker Engine "automatically verifies the provenance and integrity of all Official Repos using digital signatures".
- Inject new processes—a tool "which allows a user to spawn a process inside their Docker container via the Docker API and CLI."
- Tune container lifecycles—allows for "finer-grained management of container lifecycles."
- New security options—these new flags allow users to run docker-in-docker, which "significantly reduces the surface area of potential threats."
- Shared directories on Mac OS X—it speaks for itself, you can now share directories between the Mac OS and various containers.
Docker 1.3 Releases with Security, Signed Images, and Process Injection
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.