DOMAssistant 2.7.1 released
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
[img_assist|nid=3193|title=|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=150|height=24]DOMAssistant has been covered frequently here on the web builder zone, including an interview with the creator of DOMAssistant Robert Nyman. And along with all of the other news flying around today in the IT indiustry we just learned that a new version of DOMAssistant has been released and is ready for download.
As this is a point release there is not a lot of new features or bug fixes but, there are some really nice one's none the less:
- Added support for pseudo-classes :nth-last-child, :nth-last-of-type and :target.
- Added support for single and double quotes around attribute values.
- Added “noParse” option to .ajax() for disabling the forced conversion of GET-parameters to POST-parameters in a POST-call.
- Fixed setAttributes method on IE.
- Fixed xhtml namespace evaluation in XPath.
- Fixed so addContent accepts a number value as content as well.
- Fixed so events can be added or removed from an event itself without causing any problem in the event handler.
- Fixed <object> creation in Firefox.
The DOMAssistant team is constantly looking for ways to improve and enhance DOMAssistant and you can add your voice to this. Beleive me they do listen, point number three above is proof of this. So get involved by joining the discussion list for DOMAssistant.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.