- Support for GlassFish 3.1.2
- TopLink integration(Closed source GlassFish only)
- DCOM support for remote instance management
- GMS support in environments where multi-cast is disabled
- EclipseLink MOXy support, and More
- Java ME SDK
- Integration of recent patches
- Minor performance improvements
There are two ways get the recent changes:
- To use GlassFish 3.1.2 and the new Java ME SDK, you must download and install NetBeans IDE 7.1.1.
- To get the integration of recent patches without GlassFish 3.1.2 or the Java ME SDK: Launch your current installation of NetBeans IDE 7.1, and an update alert will appear. Click the notification box to install the updates. OR to perform the update manually, select Tools-->Plugins-->Reload Catalog (Updates Tab).
NetBeans IDE delivers superior support for Java development, including the latest standards: Java SE 7 and JavaFX 2.0. Discover how in a FREE on-demand Java Virtual Developer Day with technical sessions and hands-on labs that walk you through building powerful applications with Java and the NetBeans IDE.
Share your thoughts and stay informed about NetBeans by following the NetBeans team on Twitter, Facebook and Google+, and by subscribing to the NetBeans mailing lists and weekly newsletter.