What’s new in this release?
Aspose development team is product to announce the release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.9.0. This new release supports rendering of DrawingML Charts 3D mode and VML perspective shadows rendering. This release also improved some important features such as style handing in Tables, resiliency code for ODT, RTF and DOCX, outline rendering to PDF and XPS, Multi-level bookmark rendering, memory performance for large documents, DML Charts, pagination of footnotes, text wrapping and many more other features. Some very important features and fixes in this release are given below
- Improvements in style handing in Tables, Format Revisions
- Improvements and resiliency code for ODT, RTF and DOCX
- DrawingML Charts 3D mode rendering implemented
- VML perspective shadows rendering implemented
- Outline rendering to PDF and XPS improved
- Multi-level bookmark rendering supported
- PDF rendering performance improved for documents with images
- Improved clipping of text boxes
- Fixed issue with missing footnotes in complex page layout
- Improved memory performance for large documents
- 3D color for VML extrusion effect is supported
- DML Charts enhancements: surface charts rendering, moving average trend lines rendering and more
- Only final revision is rendered for documents with revisions
- Improved pagination of footnotes
- Implemented character paragraph indents
- Fixed positioning of a table broken across pages when it has repeated header rows
- Improved table row wrapping around floaters
- Fixed issue with Arabic-Indic numerals inside SDT
- The HTML parser inside Aspose.Words now conforms to the HTML 5 Specification.
- Supported MS Word 2010 text effects (e.g. shadows, outlines, 3d-looks etc.) roundtrip for DOCX.
- StructuredDocumentTag databinding to document properties supported.
- Generation of ordinal/cardinal list labels in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Improved text wrapping, it now uses correct shape boundaries with 3d effects, rotations, shadows etc for Square/Top-Bottom wrapping types.
- Added support for the "Balance SBCS characters and DBCS characters" compatibility option.
- DrawingML Charts rendering enhancements: overlap option, depth grid lines, trend lines, subcharts for pie charts.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Words for SharePoint
Aspose.Words for SharePoint allows you to convert documents within the Microsoft SharePoint applications and supports multiple document formats like PDF, DOCX, DOC, RTF, MHT, TXT, XML, ODT, EPUB and XPS. It is designed to be used with Windows SharePoint Services and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (standard and enterprise). You can also avail different valuable options during conversion setup like; converting files in subfolders, saving destination folder options etc.More about Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Download Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for SharePoint
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for SharePoint Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for SharePoint blog