Dreamfactory 2.2.1 Released, Includes Major Enhancements to Stored Procedures
Dreamfactory 2.2.1 is out! Check out the newest editions, bugfixes, and read about the enhancements to stored procedures.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
dreamfactory version 2.2.1 has shipped. v2.2.1 includes major enhancements to stored procedures, api improvements, ui improvements, and a number of bug fixes. see all the details below and grab the latest from bitnami or github .
new features in version 2.2.1:
major improvements to stored procedures support!
- http get using the "ids" parameter returns details about procedure and function requirements.
- call procedures and functions with just the required parameters.
- added the ability to pass procedure and function parameters as url parameters, inline, or via a "params" array in the payload.
- enhanced error message for some apis, particularly in authentication and authorization areas.
- fixed encoding of resources forwarded on in http services.
- added event support for individual soap methods defined in the given wsdl.
- general cleanup of swagger api docs.
- fixed swagger model generation for soap service, now supports wsdl enumerations in types.
- added event matching from swagger documentation paths to support event firing on exact and matching paths for http services.
- end-to-end cosmetic cleanup of the admin application ui.
- admin application ui tooltip enhancements.
- fixed role exporting in packages.
- fixed table export issue in packages.
- added data import support for packages
other important enhancements
- added active directory support for group hierarchy when mapping to dreamfactory roles.
- added event modification configuration setting to pre- and post-process scripts, replacing usage of "content-changed" flag in the script itself.
- caching fixes and speed improvements.
- general cleanup of usage of utility functions.
- fixed file streaming using file service over cors connections.
Published at DZone with permission of Ben Busse, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.