DZone Live: Episode 1
This episode we look at Mir Ali reaching 100K page views, Rajeev talks Git commands, Nick covers all things LinearB, and Jitendra catches up on the latest in Integration.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Did you miss episode 1?
Watch it live now on YouTube. Featured clips are posted below.
Featured this week:
- Mir Ali talks about reaching 100K+ page views on DZone.
- Rajeev Bera talks about their trending article on DZone with Top 35 Git Commands With Examples.
- Lindsay Smith gives an update on the latest DZone Trend Reports and Refcards. Don't miss the new DZone Containers Trend Report
- Jitendra Bafna gives an update on all things integration and Mulesoft.
- Naomi Kromer talks about the latest DZone Webinars.
- Hayata Nakamura offers SEO and content optimization tips.
- Nick Hodges talks all things LinearB.
- Alireza Chegini talks about their upcoming DZone CI/CD Panel and the latest industry trends.
- Question and answer with the DZone Community at the end.
What is DZone Live?
Catch up with all the latest at DZone! This is the first live-stream show DZone has ever done that will be broadcast across multiple DZone channels on YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and more. We will highlight DZone contributors to talk about their latest articles and achievements or discuss various trends and topics. We will also be bringing in industry speakers. This live show will also feature the latest DZone news and updates. After this Friday, all future episodes will air live at 11 am every other Thursday.
Get involved with DZone Live! Be a guest!
Do you want to appear in future episodes of DZone Live? Each episode comprises segments that range from 1-5 minutes in length and span about 10 different guests each time.
If you have a DZone article you want to talk about or a quick discussion on a trend or topic, let us know, and I’ll work to schedule you for our next DZone Live.
The next DZone Live will be on Thursday, June 3rd.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.