DZone Refcardz: NoSQL and Data Scalability 2.0
We're happy to announce the release of DZone's latest Refcardz publication: NoSQL and Data Scalability 2.0 by Eugene Ciurana. Get a rundown on NoSQL techniques.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
We are happy to announce the release of DZone's latest Refcardz publication: NoSQL and Data Scalability 2.0 by Eugene Ciurana. This resource follows up on Eugene's original NoSQL Refcard with the latest information concerning your non-relational database options. This card discusses when to choose a NoSQL database, and gives you real-world examples from the Document Store Couchbase Server and the Graph Database Neo4j.
This Refcard provides an introduction to basic NoSQL and Data Scalability terminology and techniques and exhibits in-depth examples of popular NoSQL technologies, including architectures, common uses, and more. NoSQL and Data Scalability 2.0 demystifies the latest techniques in high-volume data storage, search, and management by explaining how they work and when to apply them.
When you download this Refcard, you'll learn about:
- Scalable Data Architectures
- Cloud Databases
- Very High-Volume Data Stores
- Document Database: Couchbase Server
- Graph Database: Neo4j
And even more! DZone Refcardz help you develop your skills in a wide assortment of development technologies. You can find the rest of our Refcardz Library here.
Want to learn more about NoSQL technologies? Check out these articles from DZone's Most Valuable Bloggers:
- CAP and the Illusion of Choice - The CAP theorem is widely discussed and often misunderstood within the world of distributed systems. It states that any networked, shared-data system can, at most, guarantee two of three properties: consistency, availability, and partition tolerance.
- Elasticsearch One Tip a Day: Avoid Costly Scripts At All Costs - Elasticsearch supports scripting in several places, however the most notable and useful usage of scripting is in queries. You can use Groovy scripts to run dynamic scripts on query time to perform filtering, adjust scoring or compute aggregations. Scripting support is very useful, especially since it can access and work with fields in the indexed documents.
- Powering Hybrid Mobile Apps with Couchbase - Couchbase is an excellent choice for NoSQL data, and is excellent to use for hybrid cross-platform apps. In this article, we’ll walk through how easy it is to get started integrating and managing your NoSQL storage through Couchbase Mobile inside your hybrid mobile app project, for a consistent user experience.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.