Ebean ORM v2.0.1 Released with DDL Generation, PropertyChangeSupport, Improved Programmatic Configuration
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Ebean ORM Version 2.0.1 has been released.
The main additions for this version include:
- DDL Generation
- PropertyChangeSupport for enhanced entity beans
- Refactoring of programmatic configuration via ServerConfig
- Add query.findRowCount();
The PropertyChangeSupport means that you can register PropertyChangeListeners on enhanced entity beans. This is especially useful for binding with Swing / SWT applications.
Ebean ORM is a Java persistence layer:
- At http://www.avaje.org
- LGPL License
- Uses JPA Annotations for mapping (@Entity, @OneToMany etc)
- Sessionless API - no merge, flush etc but instead save() delete()
- Supports Automatic query tuning via Autofetch
Introduction to Ebean:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.