Ebean ORM v2.0.1 Released with DDL Generation, PropertyChangeSupport, Improved Programmatic Configuration
Ebean ORM Version 2.0.1 has been released.
The main additions for this version include:
- DDL Generation
- PropertyChangeSupport for enhanced entity beans
- Refactoring of programmatic configuration via ServerConfig
- Add query.findRowCount();
The PropertyChangeSupport means that you can register PropertyChangeListeners on enhanced entity beans. This is especially useful for binding with Swing / SWT applications.
Ebean ORM is a Java persistence layer:
- At http://www.avaje.org
- LGPL License
- Uses JPA Annotations for mapping (@Entity, @OneToMany etc)
- Sessionless API - no merge, flush etc but instead save() delete()
- Supports Automatic query tuning via Autofetch
Introduction to Ebean: