Eclipse @ JavaOne 2014
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Next week is JavaOne, the annual pilgrimage to San Francisco for all-things Java. Over the years, Oracle has done a nice job of bringing back the excitement and community feel of JavaOne.
This year Eclipse will have a booth at JavaOne. We will be demoing our Eclipse IoT projects, Java 8 support in JDT, Flux, Orion and Che. If you are planning to attend the conference, make sure you come by the booth.
There are also a number of Eclipse related talks on the JavaOne schedule, so make you check them out.
- Powering Your Next Internet of Things App with MQTT
- Developing JavaFX RCP with the Eclipse4 Application Platform
- End-to-End Internet of Things Solutions with Java and Eclipse Internet of Things
- Building Small and Efficient Internet of Things Applications with Concierge
- Connecting the Eclipse IDE to the Cloud-Based Era of Developer Tooling
- Smart Homes for the Masses
- Eclipse and Java 8
- Accelerated Java EE Open Source Development with Eclipse
- JavaFX at Eclipse.org
- Creating a Java Internet of Things Gateway
- Java in the Air: A Case Study for Java-Based Environment Monitoring Stations
- Do You Really Get Your IDE?
- Eclipse Luna: Java 8 and More
Published at DZone with permission of Ian Skerrett, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.