eHour (Time Tracking) 0.8.4, PostgreSQL Support
eHour is a free web based time tracking tool for companies and organizations who need accurate information on how much time is spent on projects by their people.
eHour makes the amount of time your people spend on projects visible and available as simply and in as user friendly a way as possible.
- create multiple projects per customer, assign multiple users to the same project
- have different start and end dates and hourly rates per user for each project assignment
- create default projects to which all users should be assigned (days off, sick leave, etc.) so you can keep track of those hours as well
- extensive turnover & hours reports on all customers, projects, users, departments or a selection of them
- configurable localization and currency. eHour is available in English, Dutch, French, Italian, German (partial) and Polish (partial).
- separation of user, reporting and administration role.
- excel export of all your reports
- webbased user interface, no software needs to be installed on desktop machines
0.8.4 supports PostgreSQL as the backend database and adds a billable marker to project. Layout issues with Firefox 3.5 and the Google Chrome browser were fixed and some additional user interface changes were done to the timesheet screen. For more information check the eHour website at http://www.ehour.nl/or download directly.