EJML switches from LGPL to Apache 2.0
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Efficient Java Matrix Library (EJML) has changed licenses from LGPL to Apache 2.0 as of recently released version 0.24. It is hoped that this will clear up any licensing issues and improve adaption.
Other changes include:
- Added fixed sized square matrices and vectors
* Auto code generator for standard operations
* Matrix 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5
* Vector 2, 3, 4, 5
- Created an interface for Matrix64F and renamed the old one into ReshapeMatrix64F
- CommonOps: Added checks which ensure the input matrix is not modified for det() and inv()
The fixed sized matrices can improve speed of basic linear algebra operations by up to 8x. For an example of how to use them see:
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.