Electric Cloud Talks DevOps With DevOps.com at DOES16 [Videos]
Check out these clips to learn about what each speaker’s session was about, their take on DevOps, and tips they’ve identified for accelerating a DevOps transformation.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
DevOps Enterprise Summit San Francisco (DOES16) just ended, and what an amazing event it was!
While at the conference, some of our customers and speakers that presented at the show got a chance to sit down with Alan Shimel from DevOps.com for a quick interview.
Check out the clips below to learn a bit about what each speaker’s session was about, their take on DevOps and where the industry is heading, and some best practices and proven patterns they’ve identified for accelerating your own DevOps transformation.
In addition to the interviews, the recordings of the awesome talks by these speakers would be posted soon – so stay tuned!
Steve Brodie, CEO at Electric Cloud
- Steve’s DOES16 Talk: The Future of DevOps in the Enterprise: Trends and Predictions
Daniel Perez From HPE
- Daniel’s DOES Talk: Doubling-Down on ChatOps in the Enterprise
Avan Mathur and Chris Fulton
- Avan’s DOES Talks: Best Practices for Designing Your Pipelines for Scalability and Resiliency and Automate ALL the Things: Taking Advantage of Free Tools to Automate Your End-to-End Release Pipelines
- Chris Fulton’s DOES Talks: CD for DBs: Database Deployment Strategies and Practical Tips for Converging ITIL and DevOps with ElectricFlow and ServiceNow
Eddie Garcia From bluware Inc., With Greg Maxey and Laurent Rochette
- Eddie’s DOES16 Talk: The Inside-Out of Creating a DevOps Movement
- Greg and Laurent’s DOES16 Talk: DSL at Scale: Source-Code based orchestration
George Kobar, Victor Tingler, and Marc Hornbeek From Trace3
Published at DZone with permission of Anders Wallgren, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.
Front-End: Cache Strategies You Should Know
How to LINQ Between Java and SQL With JPAStreamer
13 Impressive Ways To Improve the Developer’s Experience by Using AI
Tactics and Strategies on Software Development: How To Reach Successful Software [Video]