Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
How do you break a Monolith into Microservices at Scale? This ebook shows strategies and techniques for building scalable and resilient microservices.
[Erich Gamma] was one of the key technical leads of the Eclipse project and he has lead the Eclipse Java Development tools. [...]Now the big question is: what language will those tools be implemented in and what language will they be implemented for? Quoting from one of the job descriptions:
Erich will continue to live and work out of Zurich, Switzerland where we will be opening a small Visual Studio development lab with Erich as the lead.
- The Visual Studio Zurich Lab [...] will be focused on [...] next generation tools and experiences for developers focused on cloud and browser applications.
- This is a great job for someone who is eager to apply the latest web development technologies to create a new generation of development tools.
- Key Responsibilities: [...] Support to grow a user community around the new set of tools.
- “Design Patterns” [amazon.com] by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides.
- Microsoft: Our strategy with Silverlight has shifted
- Windows 8: Microsoft restarts its operating system efforts (an analysis)
- Dr. Erich Gamma muss seinen Vortrag leider absagen « Architecture Day
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.