Europe Unites, Startup Homogeneity and Getting Older in Tech [Audio]
In this episode Cate and Chris discuss European tech startups uniting, startup homogeneity, and getting older in the tech world.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
In this episode Cate and Chris discuss European startups uniting, startup homogeneity and getting older in tech.
- On Getting Old(er) in Tech
- IBM tells thousands of remote employees to come back to office or find new jobs
- Why some CEOs aren’t buying the freelance economy hype
- Welcome to Airspace
- A new era for location-independent entrepreneurs has begun
- How Europe’s biggest economy is uniting its tech hubs to dethrone Silicon Valley
career Links remote
Published at DZone with permission of Cate Lawrence, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.