Exadel JavaFX Studio Plug-in for Eclipse
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Exadel Studio JavaFX plug-in for Eclipse version 1.0.1 is now available. Here is what’s new in this version:
- New icons (screen shots - this was a previous minor update)
- Updated menu actions (now available directly on the perspective)
- Compiled with JDK 1.5 for Mac OS support
- Applet deployment has been updated to create exactly the same deployment structure if you were to run javafxpackager from the command line
- Fixed bug where compiler would run twice if there was an error
- Line numbers in JavaFX script editor
- Other bug fixes
How to get started?
- Download it here (click on Download link in the menu on the left-hand side)
- Read this getting started guide or the user guide
- Post any feedback or questions
What’s coming next?
- Updated JavaFX script editor with error markings (similar to what you get in Java editor)
- Real code assist (the editor will be aware in which JavaFX node you are and will only show code assist for your current location)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.