Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Discover how to focus on operators for Reactive Programming and how they are essential to react to data in your application. Brought to you in partnership with Wakanda.
- "Cascade Framework" is a CSS framework for developers.
- Some of the important features are:
- Component Classes
- The main thing is re-usability of the CSS classes. This helps to minimize redundant CSS classes.
- In this Demo, We will see some of the cascade framework features, like layout and panel.
- Some of the classes:
- Provides a column in a column-based layout.
- Provides the size of an element.
- Where X is part occupied, Y is the total number of parts.
- Example: Size3of12--means 3 parts from 12 parts.
- Represents the background color.
- There are many more classes.You can see the list of classes in the documentation.
- The browser output in a different size. The column elements become vertical to make it readable:
Learn how divergent branches can appear in your repository and how to better understand why they are called “branches". Brought to you in partnership with Wakanda.
Published at DZone with permission
Sandeep Patel, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.