Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.
Join For Free
Start coding today to experience the powerful engine that drives data application’s development, brought to you in partnership with Qlik.
- "Cascade Framework" is a CSS framework for developers.
- Some of the important features are:
- Component Classes
- The main thing is re-usability of the CSS classes. This helps to minimize redundant CSS classes.
- In this Demo, We will see some of the cascade framework features, like layout and panel.
- Some of the classes:
- Provides a column in a column-based layout.
- Provides the size of an element.
- Where X is part occupied, Y is the total number of parts.
- Example: Size3of12--means 3 parts from 12 parts.
- Represents the background color.
- There are many more classes.You can see the list of classes in the documentation.
- The browser output in a different size. The column elements become vertical to make it readable:
Create data driven applications in Qlik’s free and easy to use coding environment, brought to you in partnership with Qlik.
Published at DZone with permission
Sandeep Patel, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.