Export Documents to DOCX, DOCM, DOTX & DOTM Formats in Java Apps
What’s new in this release?
The new version of Aspose.Words for Java - 220.127.116.11 allows you to save documents in DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM formats. This version also includes supporting smart tags, digital signatures for VBA projects, OLE embedded and inked objects with many other new features as well.
More about Aspose.Words for Java
Aspose.Words is a Java word processing component to read, write, modify & convert Word documents without using Microsoft Word. It supports all java applications and works with J2SE 1.4.x and higher. Other advanced features include content & formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities with images and support of DOC, DOCX, DOCM, DOTX, DOTM, HTML and XHTML formats. All other drawing objects like shapes, images, textboxes, OLE objects and ActiveX controls in documents are also supported.
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Online Documentation of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Demos of Aspose.Words for Java.
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for Java Forum.
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for Java blog.