What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 6.3.0. This major product release added some new features like accessing document properties of password protected presentation and support for embedded videos in case of PPTX. We have also added the long awaited feature of exporting to SVG image support for PPTX Slides in this release. Many presentation rendering issues including increased PDF size and improper rendering has been resolved. Some of the presentation access issues along with the data access from added Ole frame has also been resolved in this new release. The chart support has also been enhanced in this new release and support for adding formatting for chart titles and labels has also been introduced in this new release. This release includes plenty of improved features & bug fixes as listed below
- SaveToSVG method for PPTX
- Accessing document properties in a password protected presentation
- Support for embedding video in Presentation
- Provision of "All Caps" and "Small Caps" properties for slide text
- PPTX file can now be opened in PowerPoint after using AddAudioFrameCD method
- OleObjectFrame.ObjectData returns wrong data.
- After converting from PPT to PPTX PowerPoint finds unknown content is now fixed
- Error is fixed while opening PPT presentations
- Improved generating slide thumbnail
- Chart colors changed is fixed when generating slide thumbnail of cloned presentation
- Page number (0) coming through in snapshots of some master pages is fixed
- Aspose.Slides generated presentation crashes PowerPoint 2010 when Save As option is used is now resolved.
- The title of a pie chart has wrong position and text is fixed.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Downlaod of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog