Are you a NetBeans user and consider taking IntelliJ IDEA for a spin? Do you puzzle your head with questions like:
- How can I open a NetBeans project in IntelliJ IDEA?
- Can I use NetBeans keybindings in IntelliJ IDEA?
- Can I enable "compile on save" in IntelliJ IDEA?
- Is it possible to build NetBeans RCP applications with IntelliJ IDEA?
- How does code completion in IntelliJ IDEA differ from NetBeans?
Roman Strobl created a comperhensive FAQ answering these and a lot more questions. Check it out and develop with pleasure.