FEST-Assert 1.2: Fluent Interface for Assertions
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
We are proud to announce that FEST-Assert 1.2 is out!
int removed = employees.removeFired();
List newEmployees = employees.hired(TODAY);
String newHires = employees.newHiresNames();
assertThat(newHires).containsOnly("Gandalf", "Arwen", "Gimli");
- [FEST-198] – Fix ImageAssert.read to compile successfully against Java 1.5
- [FEST-218] – Inconsistency in parameter names in assertions
- [FEST-228] – Error message when comparing Strings is not consistent between JUnit and TestNG
- [FEST-229] – Descriptions are not evaluated lazily when an assertion fails
- [FEST-230] – Validation of arguments not throwing correct Exceptions.
- [FEST-147] – Allow reuse of formatting helpers in class Formatting by making them
- [FEST-157] – Add isNotEqualByComparingTo() for ease of use in BigDecimalAssert
- [FEST-165] – Make Assertions non-final and make its constructor protected
- [FEST-166] – Make assertion classes non-final
- [FEST-168] – Add methods "is" and "isNot" to all assertions
- [FEST-242] – Nicer debugging output with JUnit’s ComparisonFailure
- [FEST-245] – Deprecate ‘Delta’ class in FloatAssert and replace it with top-level Delta class
For more details about new, updated or removed classes, please read the change report.
Here are some useful links:
Feedback is always appreciated :)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.