FEST-Swing 1.0a3: GUI Testing Made Easy
FEST-Swing is an Open Source Java library, released under the Apache 2.0 license, that provides a fluent interface for functional Swing GUI testing. This library provides an easy-to-use API that makes creation and maintenance of GUI tests easy.
We are proud to announce the release of FEST-Swing 1.0-Alpha3.
This release includes many bug fixes and new features, including
support for editing
JTable cells, custom cell editors, starting an application from a "main" method, and more:
Added support for editing
JTablecells. More details can be found here.
- Added support for custom cell editors. More details can be found here.
Added support for launching applications from their
mainmethod. More details can be found here.
- Updated documentation and Javadocs.
org.fest.swing.util.Platform. This method returns the 'Control' or 'Command' key mask depending on the operating system (e.g. Windows or Mac OS.)
pressAndReleaseKey(KeyPressInfo)to all component fixtures to press a single key with modifiers.
- Fixed issue 126: Fields can be modified even though they are disabled. Many thanks to Manuel Kueblboeck.
- Fixed issue 138: Make window disposal optional. Many thanks to J. Simmons.
Fixed issue 140:
JComboBoxFixtureis not using
CellReader. Many thanks to Wim Deblauwe.
Fixed issue 141: Add
JTableHeaderFixture. Many thanks to BA.
- Fixed issue 142: Edit table cells (e.g. check box, text fields etc.) Many thanks to Simeon Fitch and Matthias Otterbach.
- Fixed issue 144: Add support for looking up multiple components. Many thanks to Simeon Fitch.
Fixed issue 145: Invalid mapping for '+' in
KeyStrokeMappingProvider_en. Many thanks to Juhos Csaba-Zsolt.
Fixed issue 147:
JListFixture#selectItemsbehavior. Many thanks to Juhos Csaba-Zsolt.
Fixed issue 152:
JListFixture#selectItems(JList, int, int)behavior. Many thanks to Juhos Csaba-Zsolt.
Fixed issue 153: Fixtures should not allow construction with a
nulltarget. Many thanks to Juhos Csaba-Zsolt.
Fixed issue 157:
JMenuItemFixture.click()fails on Mac OS X with apple.laf.useScreenMenuBar. Many thanks to Andriy Tsykholyas and Simeon Fitch.
Fixed bug in
org.fest.swing.core.RobotFixture. Closing a window that is not shown resulted in an
JSliderFixture. These methods were not communicating their intention properly and are not needed since
JSliderFixturehas the methods
For more information please read the release notes.
Here are some useful links:
Feedback is always appreciated :)