FEST-Swing 1.2: GUI Testing Made Easy
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
I’m proud to announce the release of FEST-Swing 1.2!
.requireMessage("Please enter your .*");
This version contains many new features, improvements and bug fixes. For example:
- Better support for internationalization
- Improved support for testing JTables and JTrees
- New assertions for verifying tooltips and client properties on Swing components
- New support for editable JComboBoxes as editors of JTable cells
- New support for testing JProgressBars
- New support for handling System.exit
- New support for testing containers (e.g. JPanels) without a JFrame or JDialog
- Fixed threading issues in ScreenLock
- And much more!
For more details, please read the original announcement.
Feedback is always welcome :)
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.