Find4j is a file search utility which can find files in any nested hierarchy of directories and zip-compatible archives, according to user-specified file patterns and search terms.
What's new in Find4j v0.3.0
- The results view now provides sortable columns for the size, compressed size, last modified date and attributes of the files
- The search term field now has auto-completion enabled
- the size of the auto-completion history can be configured in the config/config.properties file
- An explicit message is now displayed in the status bar to indicate that no files were found
- The size and position of the Find4j window are now persisted and retrieved on startup, along with the size of the columns sizes in the table view
- New Windows installer (still requires Java)