The First Free Viewer Component to Display and Print PDF Files for Developers
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
Hong Kong, Feb 3, 2015 - E-iceblue, a professional vendor of .NET, Silverlight and WPF development components, published a free viewer component –Free Spire.PDFViewer for NET. By using Free Spire.PDFViewer for .NET, developers can view PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A files and open and read encrypted PDF files. This free PDF Viewer API supports multiple printing orientations including landscape, portrait and automatic. Furthermore, it can export PDFs to popular image formats like .bmp, .png and .jpeg. When viewing PDF document through Free Spire.PDFViewer .NET, developers can set display as fit page, page down/up, zoom in/out, etc.
• Load PDF from file, stream and byte array
• Support to view PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A
• Enable to open and read encrypted PDF files
• Support multiple printing orientations: landscape, portrait, automatic
• Export PDFs to Image format as .bmp, .png, .jpeg
• Set PDF page (page down/up, zoom in/out, display as fit page)
• Support most PDF font including TrueType, Type0, Type1, Type3, OpenType and CJK font
• Support Filled text, Clipped Text, Stroked Text, and support lines, curve and table in PDF
• Support hyperlink and DeviceN color space in PDF
• Support JPEG2000, DCT, CCITT Fax Image format in PDF
• Microsoft .NET 2.0, .NET 3.5, .NET 4.0, .NET 4.5 supported
• For Windows Form Only
• Developed entirely in C#, being 100% managed code
Check here for detailed information:
E-iceblue Co., Ltd. is a vendor of .NET, Silverlight and WPF development components. Now E-iceblue.com has Spire.Office, Spire.Doc, Spire.XLS, Spire.PDF, Spire.Presentation, Spire.Barcode, Spire.DataExport, Spire.DocViewer and Spire.PDFViewer to enable developers to operate word, excel, PDF, PowerPoint documents and read barcode from code.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.