From the Neo4j Community: Docker and Mining for Bugs
Come check what the Neo4j community put out in the month of December, complete with tutorials on how to run Neo4j 3.x in Docker as well as some necessary libraries.
Join the DZone community and get the full member experience.Join For Free
The Neo4j community is already off to a busy start for the new year with tons of new projects and drivers, but before we dive into new items from 2017, let’s take one last look at 2016 and discover what projects the Neo4j community published last December. From Docker and Elixir to Bolt and AngularJS, there’s lots to explore.
Articles and Blog Posts
- Running Neo4j 3.x on Docker, by Big Datums.
- 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2017, by Matt Weinberger, Julie Bort, and Eugene Kim.
- 2016 Ends With a New Release. 2017 Will be Awesome!, by Graphileon.
- Connected, by Max De Marzi.
Podcasts and Audio
- Podcast Interview with Mouse Reeve, Internet Archive, by Rik Van Bruggen.
- Podcast Interview with Emil Eifrem, Neo Technology, by Rik Van Bruggen.
- Fabian Yamaguchi – Mining for Bugs with Graph Database Queries, by Fabian Yamaguchi.
- Multiple dashboards in Graphileon InterActor 1.0.3, by Tom Zeppenfeldt.
Libraries, GraphGists, and Code Repos
- bolt: Bolt is a driver for Neo4j’s bolt protocol, by Eric Lagergren.
- jetbrains-plugin-graph-database-support: GraphDB Support 2.2.0, by Dmitrijs Vrublevskis.
- spring-mvc-angularjs-sample-app: A sample AngularJS /Spring MVC app, by JhadesDev.
- ConceptNet to Neo4j, by Tom K Dickinson.
- koa-Neo4j: REST for Neo4j made simple – batteries included with built-in role-based authentication via JWT, by Keyvan Sadeghi.
- Neo4j: Graphing the ThoughtWorks Technology Radar, by Mark Needham.
- Hello World, by Nicole White.
- bolt_sips: Neo4j driver for Elixir, wrapped around the Bolt protocol, by Florin Pătraşcu.
- liquigraph/liquigraph-spring-boot-starter/, by Michael Vitz.
Published at DZone with permission of Rachel Howard, DZone MVB. See the original article here.
Opinions expressed by DZone contributors are their own.