2016 was a big year for graphs, and the proof is in all of the awesome projects created by the Neo4j community. As we look forward to what 2017 has for the world of graph databases, let’s take a look at what the Neo4j community did in November 2016.
Articles and Blog Posts
- Neo4j: Find the intermediate point between two lat/longs, by Mark Needham.
- graphconnect Twitter NodeXL SNA Map and Report, by Marc Smith.
- Neo4j on IBM POWER8 – Bigger Graphs and Better Performance, by Chuck Calio.
- NASA Is Harnessing Graph Databases To Organize Lessons Learned from Past Projects, by Steven Melendez.
- Using Powershell to query Neo4j using Bolt, by Glenn Sarti.
- DIY facts and figures for your favorite sport using “Open Data” and Neo4j, by 42 Talents.
- The Enterprise of the Future Will Need Connected Big Data, by TC Currie.
- The new Oracle? Maybe not, but Neo’s raise shows promise, by Ben Kepes.
- Migrating data to the graph with APOC and JDBC, by Paul Jongsma.
- Microsoft Concept Graph in Neo4j
- Neo4j is your RDF store (part 1), by Jesús Barrasa.
- Integrate Neo4j with Apache Zeppelin, by Stefan Armbruster.
- Neo4j: Dynamically Add Property/Set Dynamic Property, by Mark Needham.
- Games Crafting Trees, by Alexandre Lavoie.
- How Neo4j is taking graph databases into the mainstream, by Colin Barker.
- Kubernetes: Spinning up a Neo4j 3.1 Causal Cluster, by Mark Needham.
- .NET Core Data Access, by Bertrand Le Roy.
- Graph Story is now all-Enterprise, all the time, by Graph Story.
- Graph DB + Data Virtualization = Live dashboard for fraud analysis, by Jesús Barrasa.
- Enabling Legacy Automatic Full Text Search on Neo4j 3.X, by Max De Marzi.
Podcasts and Audio
- Podcast Interview with Evelina Gabasova, University of Cambridge, by Rik Van Bruggen.
Libraries, GraphGists, and Code Repos
- jexp / _run.sh: Instantly share code, notes, and snippets, by Michael Hunger.
- neo4j-docker-express-api: Example REST API with graph database Neo4j, by Mateusz Oracz
- rusty-bolt, by Nigel Small.
- scala-graph: A collection of Scala graph libraries and adapters for graph databases., by Sean Cheatham.